Where your job matters
Sure, we love love, but we also love our team. We’re kinda known for enlisting the best and most brilliant in the business—the innovators, leaders, thinkers and hustlers. Our people believe in what they do and are a collaborative, creative group who genuinely enjoy learning from each other and spending time together. Basically, being here really is as good as they say.
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the Doodeo way of life. From generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and Thirsty Thursdays, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
Imagine a world without entertainers, driving to work without music or going to a wedding without a DJ. Life is much better with entertainers, however, some are giving up as they don’t see themselves going anywhere with all the efforts they are putting in. That’s what we do, we help them… and we need your help.
Some of our proud moments:
Charlie Sheen: https://www.facebook.com/CharlieSheen/photos/even-if-you-get-discovered-on-doodeo-you-need-to-rehearse/2521229821272721/
Wilf Scolding (from Game of Thrones): https://youtu.be/0HBpo72OoLU
Forbes mention: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2019/08/26/employment-is-acquiring-a-new-definition-through-the-sharing-economy/#3c99fb8675f0
When you join our A-Team you get to work with a hand-selected and battle-tested badass team of extraordinary human beings who are passionately engaged on a mission to positively influence entertainers and impact the lives of literally every human being (could you live without entertainment?)
Our work is our art. We pursue it with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE. And we constantly strive to be the LinkedIn for entertainers.
We are not looking for the average or the norm. We seek… THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
Our new Growth Hacker manager will help us grow, engage and deepen the impact on the entertainers community. You will lead and implement strategic growth hacking funnels and conversion rate optimization for all lead magnets, optimization, analysis, and direct response initiatives as a valuable member of our core leadership team.
We need YOU to help us grow in our quest to be the best Social media platform for entertainers we can be, increasing our positive IMPACT globally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
You will lead strategy and implementation for all growth hacking strategies.
You will create and continually optimize landing pages and email conversion funnels utilizing industry best practices to grow, segment and retain clients.
You will ensure accurate, consistent CRM and data management in Hubspot.
You will continually develop, test, measure, and optimize campaigns to drive significant MAU growth and maximize retention over time.
You will analyze campaign performance data and communicate the results and improvement plans.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
-3+ years implementing complex digital marketing campaign strategy
-3+ years building, testing and optimizing effective sales conversion funnels
-Hubspot experience preferred
YOU’RE THE HIGH-ACHIEVER WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF…
-You are unusually driven and challenge-oriented.
-You have high standards for your work. Excellence matters to you.
-You have a growth-mindset and strive to be a future partner.
-You have grit and thrive under pressure.
-And you looooove to hustle!
COMPENSATION: $1k monthly till Feb-March 2020 + Bonus + Stock Options Possible and unlimited growth opportunities.
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
We are looking to raise a crowdfunding campaign by Feb-March 2020, and compensation could be revised if you prove yourself.
Freelancers are accepted if they are high achievers.
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are a well versed Growth Hacker. This is a highly coveted, virtual (100% remote work) position and we will only settle for an A-player.
If you are PUMPED about this position, then send us your CV to HR@doodeo.com
ABOUT THE SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Doodeo is looking to hire an experienced senior software engineer to join it’s team in continuing to develop our core product while we embark on an exciting greenfield project. The right engineer will enjoy building scalable applications and amazing consumer experiences with an entrepreneurial mindset in a highly collaborative setting both with fellow engineers and also across disciplines to product and user experience.
- Leverage skills and experience to implement product features that are well architected, tested, and understandable.
- Actively participate in the ideation and execution of product roadmap and Agile planning.
- Promote best practices surrounding TDD, continuous integration, code standards, etc.
- Drive decisions about front end tooling and technologies.
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years overall engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience using React.
- Experience working in an Agile, TDD environment.
- Experience with back end technologies (e.g. Node.js, C#, Ruby on Rails, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Pair programming experience is a plus.
ABOUT THE WEB ANALYTICS ANALYST ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are looking for a Web Analytics Analyst to help us plan more personalized and fun weddings in less time—as well as reimagine how people propose, navigate a pregnancy and raise healthy babies. The Analyst will identify insights and trends in our data, enabling us to build products that better address a couple’s needs during life’s most important moments. Given the unique perspective of working across products and brands, this role is positioned to influence decision making by providing thoughtful analytical insights.
This position in the Business Intelligence & Digital Analytics department sits at the intersection of User Experience, Product Analytics and Data Intelligence. The Analyst is closely aligned to the Product organization, contributing to the practice of analytics-based decision making, driving the selection and adoption of new tools, and educating the Product and Design teams on their use. The position also works in close collaboration with the Data Intelligence team to identify and cleanly capture the data required for our algorithms.
The Web Analytics Analyst will have the opportunity to expand his/her understanding of product development by working alongside our prestigious product community. It is a great chance to grow as an analytics professional.
- Supporting the production and distribution of web analytics including:
- Automated dashboards & reports
- Ad hoc analysis as necessary to aid the Product organization in the analysis of web-based products
- Maintaining the digital tracking infrastructure, including compiling and reviewing data requirements for the collection of web analytics and event data, and evaluating the product analytics landscape for new tools as they emerge
- Educating and training the Product organization in the practice of Product Analytics and the accompanying toolset
- Proactively identifying notable changes in patterns and trends across all products and brands
- Helping to “clean up” and centralize data for consumption by multiple stakeholders
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- A/B testing
- Experience collecting and leveraging user event data for analysis (e.g. Segment, keen.io, MixPanel)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Birst, Mode, Tableau, chart.io, d3)
- Basic SQL querying skills
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills with a knack for recognizing trends/patterns in large data sets
- Must be comfortable drawing key insights from data and communicating/presenting these findings to stakeholders and decision makers
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to identify and communicate effectively with product and engineering teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects and responding quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with a sense of urgency regarding completion of assignments
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative, highly organized, able to multi-task, and keen to work in a collaborative environment